Sroeut Rice Eucalyptus
E-Craft is a seasoned rice seed that has been released and published and disseminated by the Cambodian Institute of Agricultural Research and Development, which produces high yields.
Quality of rice is very good and far from delicious.
Characteristics of ostrich seeds of “E-cigarettes”
The “rice eel” seed is a rice seed that is disastrous to the “glittering” light cycle, and can be grown at any time, even if the conditions of cultivation favor its growth. Depending on the above reasons, the breed can be grown early in the rainy season (first crop of spring or early spring) during the rainy season (second crop of the season), end of rainy season, wet rice (crop, rainy and dry season) and irrigation conditions. The “Easter Cap” rice is from 105 to 120 days, from sabbatical to harvest. The height of the rice seed “Ibis” is varies from 84 to 123 cm, and the number of bark is 5-20, depending on the soil type. Each seed should be between 100 and 170 seeds and 24-28 cm. Its yield is from 4.0 tons to 6.0 tons per hectare. In particular, “Easter” seeds are resistant to brown spores.
Method of cultivation
– Use pure seeds and have high germination rates.
– Quantity of necessary seeds 30-50kg per hectare for paddy rice and 80-120kg per hectare for paddy rice.
– Seedlings must be close to the source of fresh water, far from the shade of the forest or the place of electricity, to avoid the destruction of pests.
– The area for sowing is 1 kg in 15-20 days, and 1 in 2-3 trees within 20 cm x 20 cm.
– Prepare the soil well before transplanting. Involvement should make 2-3 messages as good. If rice fields are able to release water, till the tillage, it is necessary to drain water from the soil for 2-4 days and re-enter the water.
Type of Soil / Hectare Type of Soil Gravel (kg / ha) (kg / ha)
Sandy (Cambodian forest plains) Urea 15-35 22-54
Deppa 17-50 0
Pax 50-67 0
Soil, baking mixture (ground, coconut, oh,
Toul Samrong, Kok Trak, Kraot) Urea 49-101 71-130
Deap 54-76 0
Pax 0-50 0
Clay (land of Kampong Siem, head of Por
Quanzhou) Urea 39-157 54-196
Deppa 39-98 0
Paste 0 0
This is to make the rice grow well.
The use of fertilizer in accordance with the guidelines will not cause any adverse effects.
It should be digested twice a day in a life cycle
– First spray: 5-10 tons of natural fertilizers before transplanting
– Harvesting within 30-35 days after rice, combine or 85% of ripe.
– It must be 2-3 days to reduce the moisture content in the seeds by 14 per cent, before saving. Grab the grains of corn to determine if the grain is broken, which is a good dry rice seed.
– It is better to breed in the sack.
– Seed should be kept in order not to put directly bacon and bricks .Use of chemical fertilizers for rice
N, P, and K are minerals, essential nutrients that the plant needs to support its growth and its fruit. Most of the land in Cambodia, especially rice land, can not supply enough of these nutrients enough to meet the needs of the crop.
Therefore, to ensure the regular growth of the crop, it is necessary to spread the fertilizer properly in accordance with the requirements of the crop and to comply with technical standards to avoid loss of time, budget, and environmental impact. Also, the amount of fertilizer to be used also depends on the type of soil, seed crop, water regime and other environmental factors.
Here is a recommendation on the use of cosmetics on rice grown on the “Bajan group” of the rainy season in Cambodia.
The Palkon group occurs in the old plains, which are derived from erosion of substances from the mountainous region and from the river. Or lake. They are found in all areas of the rice-growing area in Cambodia, with an estimated 10-15% of the total area of rice cultivated. In areas where there are no rice fields, there is considerable dense forest to grow on this type of land. The limits of chemical fertilizers under the general conditions for the Bakan Plateau groups are as follows:
1 – 1st grade (used for modern varieties): 75: 30: 0-30 (N, P2O5, K2O / kg / ha) to be dispensed as follows:
– Urea: 138kg – ha
– DAP (DAP): 65kg / ha
– Potassium (KC1): 0-50 kg – ha
First fertilizer (30 days after harvest):
Spread 65 kg of Fertilizer
Secondary nutrient (sprayed with pineapple root):
Spread 49 kg of Fukushima
2- Guidance level 2 (for traditional breeds): 60: 20: 0-20 (N, P2O, K2O.Kg) to be dispersed as follows:
– Urea: 113kg / ha
– DAP: 43kg / ha
– Potassium (KCl): 0-33 kg / ha
First fertilizer (30 days after transplanting):
– Dissolution of 52 kg / ha
2nd Training Session (Delayed in Pine Pole):
For this type of soil, the use of nitrogen and phosphorus (P) has always been good, but the response to potassium fertilizers is low and varied. The answer to potassium fertilizers is limited in improper planting conditions, and if, on good fertile soil of Bakan soil, potassium fertilization does not prove to be effective. In this case, potassium is not needed, but if normal, potassium fertilizers can be used up to one sack per hectare. Under normal conditions of cultivation.